Students of Medicine Hat College,
If you are on campus and need to access our office, our hours are currently 8:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. If you are sick, or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. We can be easily reached by calling 403-529-3925 or by emailing email@example.com.
Due to the rapidly changing situation regarding COVID-19, the SAMHC office will be altering our services to mitigate the spread of the virus. All communal services and activities will be suspended until further notice. Services will now be as follows:
- Our on campus Food Bank will be operating on an emergency basis only.
- As the MHC College campus is still open, if you have rented a locker through SAMHC you are still able to access it. The June cleanout deadline currently still applies.
- All SAMHC events will be cancelled for the remainder of the school year. Therefore there will be no Lucky Money Tree on March 17th, Meet the Candidate event on March 19th, or Last Class Bash on April 3rd.
- There will be unmanned awareness booths on campus where you can take pictures of information regarding stress readiness and coping.
- Ping-Pong paddles and balls are not available at this time. If you wish to use the tables on campus, please bring your own equipment.
- We will not be having a voting booth this year. All voting will be done via your student email. Please watch for this email and vote in your SAMHC Executive Election on March 25 &26th. We will be sending candidate information out with the email, as well as detailed instructions on how you can vote.
- Please watch our App (SAMHC), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/studentsassociationmhc/), Instagram (@saofmhc), and website (https://samhc.ca/) for candidate campaigns to get informed regarding the election.
For the most up to date information regarding MHC and their response to COVID-19, please visit this link:https://www.mhc.ab.ca/AboutMHC/CampusSafety/COVID-19
We are committed to serving our students through this challenging time. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a question regarding our services. Please don’t panic and stay at home as much as possible.