Volunteering at the Students’ Association allows you to help yourself while assisting others.
Does your program require volunteer hours? Are you building a resume or portfolio for school or work? We will write you a reference letter about your volunteer work with us. As a volunteer you receive ongoing training while you build relationships and develop valuable skills such as:
- active listening
- problem solving
- planning & development
- office protocol
- public speaking
- writing skills
We gladly accept any time you have available and work with your schedule. Volunteer as mush or as little as you’d like. Visit the SA Office for an application form or email our VP External with your contact info and availability at email@example.com
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
Anything & Everything!
- Event Volunteer – plan, prepare, & execute events by joining our Events Committee, attend & participate in events, event security volunteers (ProServe Required)
- Student Food Bank – organize food drives & stock the pantry
- Office Administration Projects – assist with data entry & special projects
- Research Projects -follow up an idea with information
- Awareness Weeks – prepare & participate
- Other (something not listed here), just contact us….
To change the world!
Build a resume and develop new skills. Earn a reference letter from the SA. Create new relationships while improving our school and feel great about helping. For additional information come in and visit us at the Students’ Association!